remember where we are now
posted on Friday, October 9, 2009 @ 7:02 AM
“ So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it, if it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

-Grey’s Anatomy


watched Ps I Love You instead of studying just now.loved it.probably much more than i loved A Walk To Remember.its touching,seeing how much Gerry loves Holly.and all those letters :( i cant wait for 500 days of summer.

i think my favourite quote from that movie would be a quote from;
Gerry Kennedy:

Dear Holly, I dont have much time. I dont mean literally, I mean you're out buying ice cream and you'll be home soon.
But I have a feeling this is the last letter, because there is only one thing left to tell you. It isn't to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp,
You can take care of yourself without any help from me. Its to tell you how much you move me, how you changed me. You made me a man, by loving me Holly. And for that, I am eternally grateful... literally.If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever youre sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank You for the honor of being my wife. Im a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But Im just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Dont be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends.

P.s. I will always Love You




can't wait for the exams to be over
so i could go on a movie marathon with the girls :)
« older posts • back to the top • newer posts »
AisyahRahmat
tumblr.
twitter

links
azaleazainal FarahRabiah AngieLee Kamini Alliyafuad
archives.
June 2009 • July 2009 • August 2009 • September 2009 • October 2009 • November 2009 • December 2009 • January 2010 • February 2010 • March 2010 • April 2010 • May 2010 • July 2010 • August 2010 • September 2010 • October 2010 • November 2010 • December 2010 • January 2011 • May 2011 • June 2011 • July 2011 • October 2011 •
credits.
this layout was created by xochitl. inspired by lj.